Kano Laboratories and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.kroil.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to Information we collect:
- Through the Website;
- Through an e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company;
- Through your responses to our information request forms, our surveys, our subscription forms, or our service request forms that you voluntarily complete, any of which may be completed electronically, by phone, verbally in person, or on paper; or
- Through tracking technology such as cookies and web beacons.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We employ commercially reasonable measures to protect your privacy while visiting our Website, endeavoring to provide the most useful and enjoyable experience possible.
We collect several types of personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information from and about users of our Website. While you may review sections and use features of the Website anonymously, you may be required to provide personally identifiable information to gain access to some of our content or services.
- Personally identifiable information we collect may include, but is not limited to, any information by which you may be personally identified (“personally identifiable information”), such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), login and password information or any other credentials, and/or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information pursuant to applicable law.
- Non-personally identifiable information we collect may include, but is not limited to, any information gathered through automatic data collection technologies such as cookies and web beacons that may automatically track and collect non-identifying and aggregate information from all users of the Website (“non-personally identifiable information”). This non-personally identifiable information may include, for example, your queries on our Website, the pages of the Website you visit and how long you view each page, and information relating to the equipment, browser and internet connection you use to access the Website, and any other details about your use of the Website.
All information that we collect, receive, use or maintain, both personally identifying and non-personally identifying, is referred to in this policy as the “Information.”
We collect this Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Through the use of analytical software that works in conjunction with our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The Information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, or providing Information to our distributor portal. This includes Information provided at the time you contact us, or when you provide us with Information concerning your status as a distributor. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer, equipment, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type and version.
We also may use these technologies to collect Information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See “Do Not Track” below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The Information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personally identifiable information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personally identifiable information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Administer and troubleshoot issues directly related to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Where applicable, to provide distributors with information that they have requested.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the data and Information under our control from misuse, loss, or alteration. However, since the Internet is a public and open facility, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Our security measures include industry standard technology and equipment to help protect your data. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security and you should take steps to protect your Information and transmissions.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated Information about our users, and Information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Please be aware that we will release specific Information about you if required to do so in order to comply with applicable law or any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We may also choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Information:
- “Do Not Track” technology is offered as a feature of some internet browsers, and enables users to opt out of third-party web tracking, including behavioral advertising. If you enable the Do Not Track feature on your browser, our Website will not gather any Information about your use of the Website if that feature functions properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to us via our Contact Us page.
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request via our Contact Us page. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to Information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use Information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request via our Contact Us page.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Site Visitors Under the Age of 13
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. No one under age 13 may provide any Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Information on this Website, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Information. If you believe we might have any Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Although we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Website against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we will take reasonable measures to protect the security and integrity of the Information you provide to us. We do not currently encrypt your personally identifiable information. Any transmission of Information to us is performed at your own risk.
The safety and security of your Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Information contained in any e-mail, including any attachments, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission, and may contain confidential and/or privileged communication, including information protected by federal and state privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient and receive any e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of such e-mail is strictly prohibited by law. Please notify us immediately of the error by e-mail and please destroy all copies of the original message from your system. Additionally, please notify us if you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional or other advertising emails.
How to Contact Us
Last Modified: January 2021 © Kano Laboratories, all rights reserved.